Summary on Best Times to Post on Social Media
One of the most popular topics related to social networks is precisely Best times to post on social media 2020 on each platform. This information is very important for most brands and influencers.
Let’s start with Instagram. There are thousands of daily content that invade the feeds, but despite the growing number of followers that influencers can add, followers are only able to view part of their content. Incredible, isn’t it?
How can your followers really see all of your posts? The answer is to publish content at the right times. If you have a business account, choose to access the statistics and check when your followers are more interactive and active, so you should try to publish during that period of greatest activity. Do not forget that in this publication you must associate the location of your business and add hashtags.
Another platform is Pinterest, whose statistical orientation is related to your blog traffic. If you have a blog, then you should post on Pinterest every day. Schedule your “Pins” and save the ones you like best. It is important to streamline your activity on Pinterest, for example, repeat the process and fix “Pins” again from your website. In addition, you should also share other related “Pins” in order to interact with other users and remain an active user.
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter are also very important, the ideal is to take advantage of the four social platforms simultaneously to leverage your brand. This way, you can reach new audiences and segment them by group according to each platform.
Also Read: LinkedIn Marketing Hacks
Best Time to Post on Facebook
- Best Days: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Best Times: 16:00 – 19:00
- If your publication becomes usual, for example, through weekly sharing at the same time, then it starts to attract attention.
Best Time to Post on Instagram
Daily publication: 16:00 – 19:00
This is the best time to create interaction, engagement. At the end of the day people are scrolling down your feed on social media.
Best Time to Post on Pinterest
- Best Times: 8–11 pm with 9 pm peak.
- Good Times: 2–4 am and 2–4 pm Good engagement
- Best Days: Fridays & Saturdays may be the best times.
- On Pinterest, the scroll is done later, and it is usually “reading” before going to sleep.
Best Time to Post on Twitter
- Best times: Wednesday at 9 a.m. & Friday at 9 a.m is the best time.
- Best days: Tuesday & Wednesday are the best days.
- Worst days: Saturday gets the lowest engagement.
Best Time to Post on LinkedIn
- Best times: Wednesday from 8 a.m –10 a.m. & noon, Thursday at 9 a.m. & 1–2 p.m. and finally, Friday at 9 a.m.
- Best days: Wednesday & Thursday.
- Worst days: Sunday.